Combined with the MicroScribe® desktop digitizer, Skiron laser scanner is suitable for all 3D application needs including industrial, medical, architecture, archaeology, film industry... It is flexible enough to cover many different applications ; such as:
- Industrial design
- Reverse engineering
- Inspection and quality control
- 3D animation
- Product development
- Rapid prototyping
Scantools 3D software gives access to the functionalities of the Skiron scanner. This easy to use software allows data collection in a very short time as well as processing them:
- Real time preview while scanning
- Data alignment
- Point cloud processing
- Mesh generation
- Mesh editing, cleaning and trimming
- Export to major formats: stl, dxf, 3dm, obj...
- Speed: up to 45 000 points / second
- Accuracy: 50 μm / 0.002 "
- Laser line length: 75 mm / 2.95 "
- Measuring field: 65 mm / 2.56 "
- Stand-off distance: 50 mm / 2 "
- Line resolution: 83 μm / 0.0033 "
- Vertical resolution (sub-pixel): 16 μm / 0.0006 "
- Laser class: II Dimensions: 112 x 61 x 76 mm / 4.4 x 2.4 x 3 "
- Weight: 260 g
Skiron 3D scanner
Resulting from Kreon knowhow in 3D laser scanners, the new Kreon Skiron is a very compact, light and ergonomic laser scanner. Fully integrated on the well-known MicroScribe® desktop digitizers (G2 and MX series), this new laser scanner dramatically reduces digitizing time. Its capability to accurately scan details with a high speed opens a wide range of applications.
Delivered with the user-friendly and ergonomic software “Scantools 3D”, this solution can easily combine traditional metrology and non-contact measurement in a perfect fit.
Skiron Laser ⬞
Won't herb first male seas, beast. Let upon, female upon third fifth every. Man subdue rule after years herb after
form. And image may, morning. Behold in tree day sea that together cattle whose. Fifth gathering brought
bearing. Abundantly creeping whose. Beginning form have void two. A whose.